7 CURB APPEAL TIPS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR HOUSE STAND OUT
- Make sure grass, shrubs, trees, and bushes are trimmed. Also make sure your landscaped rocks are in the correct places and pull all weeds from the landscape.
- Plant trees, shrubs, bushes to distract or hide any neighbor issues or property negatives.
- Plant colorful flowers in planters by the front door. You can also plant color flowers or plants along the front walkway leading up to the front door.
- The front walkway needs to be impressive, add pave stones, resurface, or add power wash the path. You want to make sure you have a nice looking path to the front door.
- Paint the front door, make it a bold color like red or another powerful color, have fun and get creative. Place a welcome mat by the front door.
- Wash your exterior windows, clean windows really make the front of the house shine.
- Touch up paint the exterior or if needed put the money into a complete exterior paint, you will get a good return on it with a better sale price.